Friday, May 9, 2014

Confession LUSH addict


Today I have a confession, I am a LUSH addict, I don't know how it happened but here I am with my stack of lush products and all I can think is I need moooooooooorrrreeeee XD

I love lush so much but at the same time I kinda hate it too. They are incredibly progressive against animal cruelty and most of their stuff smells ridiculously delicious! But, what a lot of people don't notice right away (myself included) is that even though they use a lot of fresh natural ingredients they still have parabens and sulfates!
My worst offender is also my most favorite sent! Just looking at the ingredients makes me a bit naushious, I mean not a single LUSH like ingredient in there. I Hate that I love this gel so much but It smells like  candyland and unicorn tears and I need it in my life, even though I think it is an overpriced bottle of pink lies.


Snow fairy is still an extreme example and most of the ingredients in my other products are marvelous. I surely owe my happy soft hair to Rethread which I use as a leave in conditioner ( If you use it like a normal conditioner it will just wash right out before doing anything beneficial for your hair). 

I try to only buy one bubble bar or bath bomb when I go to lush since I feel they are a bit frivolous seeing as their only purpose is to make me feel like a spoiled princess in my bath tub. Don't get me wrong, I love feeling like a spoiled princess but it's not exactly in the budget at the moment.

I tend to use my bubble bars in small chunks in order to savor their deliciousness, which is why my poor bunny is not in the best of shape, but I do have to say it smells like you are bathing in fruity candy bliss, surrounded by tiny blue flowers. 


Have a review request on any of my lush items? Just comment below! Also, leave your blog URL so that I can visit back!



No comments:

Post a Comment