Monday, May 5, 2014

Etude House Etoinette PPK004 Review


First review woop woop!

Today I will be reviewing Etude House Etoinette PPK004 lip stick! I purchased this item from Amazon out of impulse, It was just so incredibly princess cute that I had to have it!

First impressions: 

I love the look of this lipstick, the color is a nice soft red with minute sparkles in it. The packaging is adorable and I think the E embossed into the stick itself is a nice touch. The smell is a soft, sweet rose smell that I really enjoy.


The application of this lipstick is soft and smooth, it is slightly translucent on the lip but is build-able. When I put it on, my lips feel smooth and moisturized!

Overall:

In the long run the lasting power isn't that impressive but the smell, feel, and look in my opinion make up for it! I love this lipstick and I hope to collect more colors in the future!

Rating:

Application
Smell
Color
Longevity
Packaging
Feel
Overall



2 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! I love your blog!! I will follow as soon as possible! google is down and won'tt let me ATM.. !:/

    ReplyDelete