Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hera UV mist cushion C21 review

Makeup cushions seem to be the new cool thing coming out from a lot of Asian makeup brands. Hera seemed to be a high quality brand that I wanted to try so I took a shot in the dark and ordered a cushion from them.

Review:
Upon opening the box you get the compact with an antimicrobial application puff and a refill packet that contains another puff. The look of this compact is very classy in my opinion.



Claims:
Spf 50+ pa+++
Multi-sunblock foundation to express moist, lustrous skin with Mist + Foundation + Sunblock + Whitening + Cooling effects
Instant moisturizing + cooling effects with clay-mineral water. Expressing moist and bright skin with a thin, clear layer just like an artist's touch.

Well why wouldn't you want that? But does it work?


Spf: yes! For a pale girl like me spf 50 pa+++ it's awesome! And it doesn't smell like sun screen! 

Moisturizing: I wouldn't call it a moisturizer but it does add some moisture to my face. 

Cooling: Though it is slight, the insulating case does keep the makeup a few degrees cooler than outside which feels nice for hot summer days. 

Lustrous skin/artists touch: I love how flawless it makes my skin look! 

Whitening: The makeup is slightly darker than my skin so I can't really say if it would lighten skin.



Overall the only things I don't like about this cushion is that it is a little too dark and doesn't come in a lighter shade and that it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get, but I still will be buying a refill when I ruin out!
Sorry for the change in lighting! 


I love having this in my purse for a touch up during the day that I know is protecting my face from harmful UV rays.

Rating:

Application
Smell
Color
Longevity
Packaging
Feel
Texture:
UV protection:
Overall

Comment below if you have tried this or any other makeup cushions! Or if you have questions! Leave your blog url so that I can visit you back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment