Monday, May 5, 2014

Introduction!

Hello, 

I am luna and this is my first post of my first ever blog! If you see anything that needs to be added/ changed/ fixed please just let me know in a comment! I don't really know much of what I am doing so any help would be very much appreciated ^^ 


A lovely Boletus Edulis! (edible, delectable mushroom)

About me:

I am 21 and live in the northwest of the United States, my real name isn't Luna so I guess Luna would be my pen name! A short list of the things I love would be botany, mycology, korean/asian makeup, fairy wings, science, and british sci-fi. 




1 comment:

  1. Tip hun - just be yourself and don't post about anything you are not into :)
    Make your blog something you love and reflects your personality. Hope this helps hun

    http://www.sensitiveepidermis.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
    xx

    ReplyDelete