Saturday, May 31, 2014

Peripera My Color Lips #8 Lipstick Review

Today I will be reviewing my favorite lipstick: Peripera My Color Lips #8 Lilac Pink

Review:

Upon opening the delightfully pink box you get one of the most loveliest packaged makeups I have ever seen. The outside cover is a light pink, translucent plastic covered in cherry blossoms with silver detailing. The base has a elegant design and the plastic has a metallic finish that hasn't shown any sign of wear even though I keep it in my purse from time to time.
The lipstick itself is a very feminine shade of pink, the lilac undertone makes it work with my cool toned skin and I just feel so girly when I wear it! The application is super smooth and nicely opaque. The feel on the lips is very smooth with a slight grainy feeling if you rub your lips together but it is really very slight. The smell is really nice because the lipstick is infused with rose hip oil, making it have a lovely sweet rose scent. For lasting power I would call it moderate, not bad or good but you will have to do a touch up or two during the night depending on how often you eat/drink.
Another thing I love about Peripera My Color lips is the color selection! Look at all the lovely tones to choose from! These lipsticks are a bit pricey but I honestly want to get many more. Maybe 1,2,7,15,21,24, and 28?? I wish peripera was a bit easier to get ahold of but you can get most of the colors on amazon^^
Rating:

Application
Smell
Color
Longevity
Packaging
Feel
Overall


Have you tried any Peripera products? How do you like them? Remember to add your blog URL so that I can visit you back! I will also fallow for fallow just let me know you would like to and fallow me on google+ or bloglovin!

9 comments:

  1. The shade looks so pretty! =)

    xx

    Follow for follow? {just ignore if you're not into mutual subbing =)}

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. that colour is lovely. and the packaging is amazing.

    Hayley \\ http://PocketN0tes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this color on you! & I'm now following you on bloglovin' & I'd love for you to follow me back! tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this make and that is a gorgeous shade!
    Will be looking into this right now :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice post:) the packaging is so gorgeous. they have wonderful colors in their collection, might buy one soon :)
    lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog you have !
    What do you think about the sequence on GFC / Bloglovin / Facebook? If you want to let me know :)

    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete