Thursday, May 8, 2014

Skin79 BB cream Review



Today's review skin 79 BB cream green!

Review:

 Today I will be reviewing one of my favorite BB creams, the skin79 green bottle! This is by far the palest BB cream that I have seen from skin 79 and it really gives that doll like finish! From first impression the packaging isn't my favorite but since it's ultimately what's inside that counts I'll try not to hold that against it.
Claims:
Whitening
UV protecting spf 30++
Wrinkle improvement
Maintain healthy moisture
Hydrate, firms, and smooth skin
Evens skin tone minimizes pores, fine lines and imperfections

Well that is a tall order and while this BB cream is awesome, it's not magic.

Whitening: I have noticed my skin does look brighter after using this BB cream, I wouldn't say that it has gotten noticibly whiter, though that may be because there isn't much to whiten lol

UV protecting spf 30++: I love the UVA/UVB protection of BB creams, UV protection is pretty standard in BB creams but the 30 is a bit higher than a lot of competitors.

Wrinkle improvement: Honestly I have no clue if this is actually doing anything to prevent or reduce wrinkles but its nice to believe it is.

Maintain healthy moisture: I do sometimes need to apply a moisturizer before this bb cream but throughout the day my face does seem to stay fairly hydrated.

Hydrate, firms, and smooth skin: I haven't found that it is all that hydrating, but my skin does feel smooth and firm when I wear it!

Evens skin tone minimizes pores, fine lines and imperfections: It did cover my redness and make my skin nice and even, my pours do appear slightly smaller and the coverage over imperfections and blemishes is quite good for a BB cream.


The texture of the BB cream is smooth but quite thick, I would prefer it a bit thinner but it still spreads nicely.  I love the feel of it on my skin and the smell of it is nice, It dries to a slightly matt finish but still gives a soft, slightly dewy look if you add a dewy setting spray on top (I used the Lioele dewy setting spray). As for lasting I would say it is pretty good, it lasts me 4-6 hours depending on what I am doing before I need a touch up!

Rating:

Application
Smell
Color
Longevity
Packaging
Feel
Texture:
UV protection:
Overall
Feel free to comment if you have any questions! Also leave your blog URL and I will visit back!


5 comments:

  1. I loveee the heart rating, amazing idea! :D, I've never been a girl for BB cream but it does sound amazing. If and only if you guys are in the mood for another beauty fix come visit me at www.cutieandherbeauty.blogspot.com but this blog is also pretty sweet(: and looooveee the rating systemmmm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the lash curler I use? The one from the Body Shop. Loveeee itttttt <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you, I'll have to go check it out :-)

      Delete
  3. Holy freaking moly, you are GORGEOUS!!
    Loved the review - I just got the Green BB Cream too, such a lovely pale colour! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ You are really gorgeous too <3

      Delete