Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tonymoly Lip Tint Review

 Todays review is Tonymolly Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint!

Review:

I do have to admit that this was an impulse buy when I was at pretty and cute in Portland but in my defense, it is a lip tint with an adorable black cat on the top, need I say more?
I really love the red of this tint, It works well with my pale skin. The tint itself is a bit hard to apply evenly because it is so thin, it also makes me nervous to put in my purse incase I don't put the top on tight enough!
The stain by itself is ok though I am not in love with the way it dries, it lasts a long time and when finished off with a shear lipstick or balm it looks way better! As for the taste/smell It is ok but kind of smells and tastes like Crayola markers. Not that I ever tasted Crayola markers....Ok I did but I was a strange kid and I am mentally much better now I swear!


Rating:

Application

Smell
Color
Longevity
Packaging
Feel
Overall

I like this tint and I will continue to use it but, when I run out I will probably go looking at  other tints of the same hue to see if I like something else more.

Try any other lip tints? What is your favorite? Leave your blog URL so I can visit you back!





4 comments:

  1. It look so cute!! also you're really pretty!!


    milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is really awesome! fallowing <3 ^^

      Delete
  2. Lovely color! Just found your blog and really love it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete