Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trip to portland! Shopping!

This last weekend my mother and I went for a shopping trip in Portland Oregon! Even though it was raining most of the time we had a total blast! 

The first stop was pretty and cute, a super awesome shop that carries Asian makeup brands like Lioele, holikaholika, dolly wink, Tonymolly, etude house, skin79, and skin food! I was so excited to try what I got that I say there in the hotel room staring at it!

 Though it was damp we enjoyed tasty treats at the neat Korean markets, including jack fruit, lots of sushi and even fresh creampuffs, mine was green tea flavored! YUM!

 I even picked up some on sale popin cookin candies! I hope to make a post with lots of fun pics on how the little treats come out!

 On the way home we much munched on lychee, sushi, and tobiko(flying fish eggs)

Along with pretty and cute, I also got to go to sephora, forever 21, and LUSH.
 At sephora I ended up impulse buying the Two faced pardon my French special summer set but it is so cute!  

It comes with an adorable makeup bag, full sized eyeliner, half sized mascara, the bonjour summer palette in a super cute metal tin and a mini primer! 

In total my haul included:

Sephora:
Anastasia brow gel blonde
Juicy couture nior  perfume sample
Especially Escada delicate notes perfume
Sephora gold flake nail polish
Two faced pardon my french

LUSH:
Fairly traded honey shampoo
Silky underwear dusting powder
Vinilla puff dusting powder

Pretty and cute:
Lioele pop tint orange
Lioele pop tint cherry (for a friend)
Holikaholika Mineral aura bijue
Skin Food peach sake toner
Samples!

Forever 21:
4 very cute dresses
1 pair of shorts 

Have any of there products? How do you like them? Feel free to request a review on anything I got on my trip! Please feel free to post your blog URL and I will visit you back!

4 comments:

  1. lovely pics!!

    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain hehe!
    I adore this post, it's so cute <3
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete